We are ranked among renowned Manufacturers & Suppliers of Larson Exterior & Interior Paint. Made from premium raw materials and using advanced machines, our Larson Exterior & Interior Paint are easy to dry, reliable and durable. Our company offers Larson Exterior & Interior Paint as per requirements in a variety of grades and colors. Buyers can purchase Larson Exterior & Interior Paint from us at competitive prices.
- Larson Paints Maxell Exterior Emulsion is a water-based exterior wall finish with silicon additives suitable for dry to moderately humid climatic conditions.
- Drying time : Surface dry time 60 min
- Sheen Levels : 0 - 3 at 60 deg GH
- Stability of thinned paint : to be used within 24 hours
How to Apply
- Pre Paintings Steps
- New masonry Surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. It is recommended to allow 28 days as the curing time for new masonry surfaces.
- Surface should be free from any loose paint, dust or grease. Growths of fungus, algae or moss could be removed by wire brushing and water. In case of areas having excessive dampness to limit further dampness. When the underlying surface exhibits chalkiness, in spite of thorough surface cleaning.
Filling For Cracks
- For filling cracks up to 3mm use Larson Paints cement base putty.
Product Benefits :
- Excellent Opacity and whiteness
- Improves appearance of top coat
- Does not chalk and can be applied on adequately cured fresh Plaster
- Does not require curing with water
- Provides excellent adhesion to top coat emulsions
- Prevents peeling off of topcoat emulsions.
- Shelf Life : 3 Years from date of manufacture in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
- It can be used on all types of exterior cement plasters, exterior ceilings, asbestos sheets, concrete and existing painted surface.
- Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application and surface roughness and porosity.