Buy superior grade Larson Gold Acrylic Distemper at market leading price from us. We offer 100% pure and unadulterated Larson Gold Acrylic Distemper. Processed using advanced equipment and made from premium raw material, our Larson Gold Acrylic Distemper is the best in the market. We are one of the leading Manufacturers & Suppliers of Larson Gold Acrylic Distemper and we cater to massive require of the product with ease. Buyers can get Larson Gold Acrylic Distemper paint form us in varied grades and colors
- Larson Acrylic washable Premium quality distemper is water-based, interior wall paint. It gives walls a smooth and matt finish.
- Its fortified formulation delivers a combination of good looks and durable performance.
How to apply :
- Pre Paintings Steps
- New Masonry surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. It is recommended to allow 28 days as the curing time for new masonry surfaces.
- Surface should be free from any loose paint, dust or grease. Growths of fungus, algae or moss should be removed by wire brushing and water. In case of areas having excessive dampness to limit further dampness. When the underlying surface exhibits chalkiness, in spite of thorough surface cleaning.
Filling For Cracks
- For Filling Cracks up to 3mm use Larson Paints cement base putty.
Product Benefits :
- Environment Friendly
- Larson Paint Acrylic Distemper is based on an acrylic copolymer formulation. It is environment friendly, contains no added lead, cadmium, mercury or arsenic.
- It as high wet edge time, which give a uniform matt finish.
- It his high durability with strong anti-chalking performance
- This Product has been specially formulated such it the easy maintenance
Product Feature :
- Available Packs
- Shelf Life : 3 Years from date of manufacture in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
- On Normal Masonry surface after brushing
- Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application and surface roughness and porosity.
Additional Information :
- Drying Time : Surface dry time 15 min
- Flash Point IS101/1987 Part 1, Sec 6 : Non - Flammable
- Stability of thinned paint : to be used within 24 hours