We are into the business of manufacturing and supplying high quality and pure Larson Water Based Primer. It provides an impressive finish for exterior walls. It is a water- based wall coating that is suitable for all exterior applications if used as an undercoat to exterior emulsions. We make available our Larson Water Based Primer in quality packaging of different quantities such as 1 ltr, 4 ltr, 10 ltr, and 20 ltr.
Finish For :
Exterior Wall : Larson Exterior Wall Primer is a water- based wall coating suitable for application on exteriors as an undercoat to exterior emulsions
Product Benefits :
- Excellent opacity and whiteness
- Improves appearance of top coat
- Does not chalk and can be applied on adequately cured fresh Plaster
- Does not require curing with water
- Provides excellent adhesion to top coat emulsions
- Prevents peeling off of top coat emulsions.
Product Feature :
- Available Packs : 1, 4, 10, 20 in Ltr.
- Shelf life : 2 years from date of manufacture in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
- Recommended Usage : It can be used on all types of exterior cement plasters, exterior ceilings, asbestos sheets, concrete and existing painted surface.
- On Smooth Mosonry Surface By Brushing
- Actual coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application and surface roughness and porosity.
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is less than 10 °C or if the temperature might drop to this level within 24 hrs. of application.
- Do not over-thin or over-extend the brush.
- Stir well and strain before use.
- In coastal areas, it is not recommended to leave the primer without the application of top coats for a long period of time.