We offer highly acclaimed Maxell Exterior Emulsion in the market. Maxell Exterior Emulsion is water base exterior emulsion, which is weather resistant. It is based on pure acrylic, excellent pigments, and extenders providing smooth and durable coating. The emulsion is known for alkali resistance, anti-fungal and anti algal properties along with UV radiation stability.
- Coverage : 70-90 / Sq. ft. / Per L
- Packing : 1, 4, 10, 20 L
Additional Information :
- Sheen Levels : 3 - 12 at 60 deg GH
- Stability of thinned paint : to be used within 24 hours
How to Apply :
- Pre Painting Steps
- New masonry surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. It is recommended to allow 28 days as the curing time for new masonry surfaces.
- Surface should be free from any loose paint, dust or grease. Growths of fungus, algae or moss should be removed by wire brushing and water. In case of areas having excessive dampness to limit further dampness. When the underlying surface exhibits chalkiness, in spite of thorough surface cleaning.
Filling for Cracks
- For filling cracks up to 3mm use Larson Paints cement base putty.
Product Benefits :
- Better Performance
- Maxell Offers excellent resistance to chalking cracking and weathering in comparison to cement paint. Its modified acrylic binder ensures that paint stays on your wall longer than cement paint.
Save Money in the Long Run
- Maxell lasts longer than cement paint and hence proves more economical in the long run. It also does not require curing and therefore saves time, effort and money during application.
- Maxell gives neat and clean shades that do not fade and last longer than cement paint shades. It is available in strong / dark shades that provide excellent hiding. It is available in over 1500 attractive shades
Better Anti-Algal Performance
- Maxell Provides better anti-algal protection than cement paint especially in dry to moderately humid climatic conditions.
- Available Packs
- Shelf Life : 3 Years from date of manufacture in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
- Actual Coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application and surface roughness and porosity.