We bring forth Maxell Plus Exterior Emulsion , which is weatherproof emulsion. It is water base with pure acrylic, excellent pigments, and extenders. Maxell Plus Exterior Emulsion ensures smooth and durable coating on a surface. This emulsion is resistant to alkali, bacteria and algae. Maxell Plus Exterior Emulsion is also stable against ultraviolet radiation.
- Coverage : 70-90 / Sq ft. / Per L
- Packing : 1, 4, 10, 20 L
Additional Information :
- Sheen Levels : 3 - 12 at 60 deg GH
- Stability of thinned paint : to be used within 24 hours
How to Apply :
- Pre Printings Steps
- New masonry surfaces must be allowed to cure completely. It is recommended to allow 28 days as the curing time for new masonry surfaces.
- Surface should be free from any lose paint, dust or grease. Growths of fungus, algae or moss should be removed by wire brushing and water. It case of areas having excessive dampness to limit further dampness. When the underlying surface exhibits Chalkiness, in spite of thorough surface cleaning.
Filling For Cracks
- For filling cracks up to 3mm use Larson Paints cement base putty.
Product Benefits :
- Weather Guard
- Maxell Plus (3G) is specially formulated to withstand extreme tropical conditions of high rainfall, humidity and heat.
Excellent Protection Against UV Attach
- Maxell Plus (3G) provides extremely good protection against alkali and UV degradation thus ensuring that the shade doesn't fade for a long time and the paint lasts longer.
Excellent Anti-Algal Performance
- Maxell Plus (3G) Provides excellent resistance to growth of algae and fungi on the wall. This prevents appearance of black spots on walls due to algal growth.
Fantastic Shade Range
- Maxell Plus (3G) Comes in over 1700 attractive shades that include dark shades that provide excellent hiding.
Product Feature :
- Available Packs
- Shelf Life : 3 Years from date of manufacture in original tightly closed containers away from direct sunlight and excessive heat.
- On Normal masonry Surface after Brushing
- Actual Coverage may vary from the quoted coverage due to factors such as method and condition of application and surface roughness and porosity.